Motorola’s latest smartwatch, the Moto 360 Sport, has been available for the past month or two and users are loving it, however a turn-off for many has been the price tag. While the standard $299 Moto 360 packs premium materials such as leather and metal, the 360 Sport is silicone. For a lot of users, this means the price should be lower, but Motorola doesn’t look at it the same way with the price being set at $299.
If you’re among that crowd, tonight is the night to buy. Right now Amazon is offering the Moto 360 Sport for $50 off, bringing the price down to $250 ($248 if you want to be exact). Right now it seems this is only for the black model.
The reason for this sale is unclear, but it doesn’t really matter, $50 off is $50 off. This is the first deal we’ve seen on this watch so if you’re interested, don’t wait too long, this price probably won’t stick around for long. If you’re interested, the link to buy is below.
Moto 360 Sport Specs
- 1.37″ 360×325 AnyLight Hybrid Display w/ Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 1.2GHz Processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB Storage
- IP67 Water/Dust Resistant
- 300mAh Battery, Wireless Charging
- Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Vibration/Haptics