Even though LG won’t be officially unveiling the LG G3 until tomorrow, that doesn’t stop the leaks from pouring in. We’ve seen leaks left and right until today, but now we were just surrounded with the full specs of the device along with loads of press images, all directly from LG.
- 5.5″ Inch QHD Display – 2560×1440 (2K) – 538ppi
- 13MP Rear Camera – OIS+ – Laser Autofocus
- 2.1MP Front Camera
- Lightweight Metallic Design
- 1 Watt Speaker
- Wireless Charging
- 3,000 mAh Removable Battery
- microSD Card Slot
- Snapdragon 801 Processor – 2GB RAM
- Available in Black, White, Gold
The page itself is no longer accessible but all the images have of course been downloaded as you can see above and below.
The G3 is confirmed to be officially revealed tomorrow, May 27th, but will the excitement still be there? We’ve seen just about everything the phone has to offer from the hardware, to the specs, to even some of the software features. Stay tuned tomorrow to see if LG has anything left to hide.
Via: Droid Life