After what feels like about a million leaks, the LG G3 is finally here. The new phone packs in the specs and the features into a new, great design.
- 5.5″ Inch QHD Display – 2560×1440 – 538 ppi
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 2.46 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 801 Processor
- 16/32GB Internal Storage
- 2/3GB RAM
- microSD Support Up To 128GB
- 13MP Rear Camera With OIS+ & Laser AutoFocus – Dual LED Flash
- 2.1MP Front Camera
- 3,000 mAh Removable Battery
By way of software features we see a toned down, flat user interface that appears to be thoroughly toned down from previous iterations. The hardware on the device also has a metal coating to give a much more premium feel.