LG has made the G3 Beat official as the mid-range alternative to their G3 flagship. The phone features a 5″ inch 720p display with watered down specs from the G3. It does however carry the same design and many of the same features.
LG G3 Beat Specs
- 5″ Inch 1280×720 Display – 294ppi
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 400 – 1.2 GHz – Adreno 305 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Internal Storage – microSD Expandable
- 8MP Rear Camera w/ Laser AutoFocus
- WiFi b/g/n – Bluetooth 4.0 – NFC – GPS
- 4G LTE – HSPA+
- 2,540 mAh Removeable Battery
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
The G3 Beat will be available to buy on July 18th in South Korea and in more markets in the following weeks. Pricing and availability information will be available soon.