LuguLake Gaming Mouse Review
Today I will be reviewing a new gaming mouse from Lugulake. To tell you about this mouse, I’m going to go over the pros and the cons. Before that though, this mouse glows and changes colors when the computer its plugged into is on. I am saying this now because it’s just that awesome. Let’s move on to the pros and cons next.
Comfort: This mouse if pretty comfortable now i have smaller hands so its a little bulky to me but still feels nice to hold. When someone with larger hands used it they found it extremely comfortable. It’s shaped to fit how a average person hold a mouse.
Design: The design itself is very nice. It’s a black mouse with a lightning bolt pattern that changes color.Other areas of the mouse also change color which looks really cool.
Buttons: Like most gaming mice, this one has two extra buttons on the side that can be customized, and two sensitivity controlling buttons.
Cord Length: To me this is the only major problem with the mouse. The cord is pretty short. For most computer setups it probably won’t reach the computer. Mine personally was able to do it but that was only because i wired it behind my monitor instead of going underneath my desk like with most wired mice.
It’s Wired: I personally prefer a wireless mouse but i know some people like wired better so i’m just going to leave it at that. If you prefer wired, this is a great mouse, if you like wireless, then it’s probably not for you.
Overall this is a great mouse. It works very well with few complaints. If there was anything I could realistically change it would be the cord length. You can pick up this mouse on Amazon for only $16.99 which makes it a great deal.
1.High Quality, Compact Design and Measurable Weight.
2. Ultra-precise Scroll Wheel
3. Ergonomic shape, special feel good
4. 6 buttons: Scroll Wheel Key, Two side buttons and one DPI Switch
5. Adjustable resolution feature: 800/1200/1600/2400DPI
6. Perfect combination, positioning accuracy
7. Forward and backward side buttons
8. LED Colorful Lights Life: 50 thousand hours
9. Resolution adjustable in driverless-free drive
10. Switch Life: 8 million cycle
11. The use of up to 60000 hours
12. 16-bit ultra-wide data path
13. 8400FPS frames per second (6.8 megapixels per second)
14. Intelligent connectivity. no need to code, plug & play
15. Built-weight iron, feel comfortable, mobile and stability
16. The USB cable length is up to about 1.5M
17. Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, ME,2000 and Mac OS…or latest