Yes you read that title correctly. The highly awaited Android wear smart watch is official and available at 12PM Eastern, 9AM Pacific from a few retailers. Motorola’s store, Google Play, BestBuy.com and select Best Buy stores will all sell the Moto 360 at $249.
The Moto 360 comes in either black with a black leather band or in silver with a special grey-suede leather band. Metal and other bands will be available later this Fall and the metal bands will cost $79.99 on their own. If you wait and get the Moto 360 with a metal band, the device will cost you $299 as a package. Other leather bands will retail for $29.99.
- 1.56” Display 320 x 290, 205ppi; Backlit LCD; Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- 46mm diameter by 11.5mm high
- 49g (Leather Model)
- 320mAh Battery; Wireless charging with charging dock included
- TI OMAP 3 Processor
- 4GB internal storage
- 512MB RAM
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Pedometer, Optical heart rate monitor (PPG)
- IP67 2 Water & Dust Resistance
- Single physical button
- Vibration motor
- Dual microphones
So will you be purchasing a Moto 360? (Video Below) Be sure to comment and give us your thoughts!