T-Mobile Adds Google Play Music, Xbox Music, Sound Cloud & More To Music Freedom
Back in June T-Mobile continued their Uncarrier program with Uncarrier 6.0, Music Freedom. Music Freedom is basically streaming all the music you want on T-Mobile’s Data network which data charges do not apply. And, not only is Music Freedom available for T-Mobile customers at no extra charge and an awesome fact is that it’s completely free for music streaming providers! Music Freedom has been popular since its launch this summer. The number of T-Mobile customers streaming music each day has jumped enormously.
These are the new services added which include:
- Google Play Music− Winner of the popular vote among Un-carrier customers
- Xbox Music − ‘All the Music You Love’ on all your devices
- SoundCloud − Provides access to the world’s largest community of music & audio creators
- RadioTunes − Features a wide variety of free streaming radio channels
- Digitally Imported − The first service in Music Freedom devoted entirely to electronic dance music
- Fit Radio − A wide selection of great workout songs for the gym
- Fresca Radio − Delivers 40 channels of the best Latin, Hispanic and Caribbean music
- JAZZRADIO − Enjoy endless hours of the best jazz music around
- Live365 − Thousands of internet radio stations featuring music in every style
- Mad Genius Radio − For those who like a lot of music and who like their playlists fresh
- radioPup − Featuring 300+ local radio stations streaming the best music available
- Radio.com − Original programming including streaming music and more
- ROCKRADIO − 100% rock, streaming the most diverse variety of rock music online
- Saavn − All the best Bollywood and Indian music, online and on the go
These join 13 other services previously part of Music Freedom, including Rhapsody, Pandora, AccuRadio, Black Planet, Grooveshark, iHeartRadio, iTunes Radio, Samsung Milk Music, Radio Paradise, Rdio, Slacker, Songza and Spotify.
Music Freedom now covers 27 music streaming services of all popularity and musical genres. Three of the new services added today – Google Play, Xbox Music and SoundCloud.
Does this grab your attention? The CEO of T-mobile John Legere said “Today we’re taking another huge step toward our ultimate goal of including every streaming music service in the program. Anyone can play. No one pays. And everyone wins.” Do you think this was a huge step for T-Mobile? Music is a major part of many peoples lives.