Samsung has just revealed their newest flagship smartphone alongside its curved brother at Mobile World Congress. Now that the devices have been made official and the world knows what they look like along with all of their bigger features, it’s time cut to brass tax. We are of course talking hardcore specs here people, let’s dive right in, shall we?
- Display 5.1-inch Quad-HD display, 2560×1440 (557ppi)
- Rear Camera 16MP rear-facing camera, OIS, real-time HDR, slow/fast motion capture, excellent low-light performance
- Front Camera 5MP front-facing camera, real-time HDR, excellent low-light performance
- Processor 64-bit Octa-core 14nm Samsung Exynos processor
- Battery 2550mAh Galaxy S6, 2600mAh S6 Edge
- Storage 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- RAM 3GB
- OS Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with TouchWiz UI
The Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge will be available on April 10th of this year and will come in many different colors. The Galaxy S6 will be available in white, gold, black, and blue. While the S6 Edge will be available in white, gold, black, and dark green.
|Nick Terry|| Nick is my name and Android is my game. I have a passion for all things tech and writing. You can find me either checking my social media or hanging out in Minecraft.
Daily Drivers: LG G3, LG G Watch