If you’re a Verizon customer looking for a new Windows Phone, then you’re in luck, a brand new device has hit the Big Red. The Lumia 735 is now available through Verizon Wireless for $79.99 on a two-year contract. If you’re looking to avoid a contract, you can buy the Lumia 735 for $192. Through Verizon’s EDGE program it runs only $8 a month for 24 months.
Starting today you can order the Lumia 735 from Verizon’s website and in Verizon stores. If you want to purchase the phone directly from a Verizon store, you’ll have to wait until June 22nd.
Lumia 735 Specs:
- 4.7-inch 720p OLED display (1280 x 720) backed by Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 CPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB storage, microSD card slot (up to 128 GB)
- 6.7MP camera with ZEISS optics and a f/1.9 lens
- 5MP front shooter with f/2.4 lens that can shoot full-HD video
- LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, aptX, microUSB 2.0
- 2,200mAh battery, Qi wireless charging
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update 2
The Lumia 735 will be available on the carrier in Black only, but since it has a a removable back, you can buy other backs from Verizon and from third parties