Verizon LG G3 customers check your phone because today Verizon started pushing out a minor update that adds some tweaks to the device which includes a Bluetooth button and some new HD voice call settings in the menu. It’s not a feature packed update, but it might be worth looking into.
There has also been a small tweak to your notifications. LG now offers you the option to use their style notifications or Android 5.0’s style notifications. Yes its nothing huge but its there now for those who want to take advantage of this new feature. Below are some new changes found with notifications.
- Provide Native “Interruptions” feature while maintaining LG UI component & label style.
- On-going notification is provided when the device is either set to No interruptions or Priority Only.
- Interruptions menu is added under the Quick settings
- ‘None’ which will stop your device from sounding and all types of notifications with alarms.
- ‘Priority’ which allows you to set what apps, and which calendar events and messages come through.
- ‘All’ which allows all notifications to come through.
Yes its not anything to rave about but at the same time its always nice to update and see improvements on our devices. Will you be updating? Comment below!Source: Verizon