Today at IFA 2015, Lenovo has launched three new desktop office solutions for businesses. The new ThinkCentre suite includes options in space saving compact PCs, tower PCs, and All-In-One options.
Lenovo ThinkCentre Tiny M Series
- Up to 6th Generation Intel Core Processor 35W for M900/700, Up to Intel® Pentium® Processor for M600
- M900-4 DDR4 UDIMM/Max-32GB, M700-2 DDR4 UDIMM/Max-32GB, M600-1 DDR3 SODIMM/Max- 8GB
- Intel HD graphics
- 2 .5” HDD/SSHD/SSD
- Front IO: 2 x USB 3.0 (1 for fast charge), Audio x 2. Rear IO: 4 x USB3.0, DP+DP, 1 x punch out VGA/HDMI/DP/Serial) 1x LAN, 1 x Audio
- M900/700-TPM 1.2, M600-Intel PPT security
- Up to Win 10
- Supports up to 3 displays
- Mil-Spec tested M900/700
The M series is designed to save space in your work area without sacrificing power or capability. You can mount the “Tiny” under the desk, behind the monitor, or just about anywhere else you can think of. Pricing starts at $399 for the M600, moves up to $499 for the M700, and caps out at $749 for the M900. Specific release dates aren’t yet available, but this should be available in time for the Holiday season.
Lenovo ThinkCentre M900 Tower & SFF
- 6th Generation Intel Core Processor 65W
- 4 DDR4 UDIMM, Maximum 64GB
- Intel Integrated
- TW: 3.5” HDD/SSHD/SSD), SFF: 2.5” HDD
- Front IO: 2 x USB3.0, Optional 2 x USB2.0 / Optional Card Reader, Audio x 2. Rear IO:
- 6 x USB3.0, VGA , DP1.2 + DP1.2, 1 x Serial • 1 x LAN, 3 x Audio, Optional PS2, Optional Parallel
- TW: Support removable HDD bay. SFF: Slim ODD
- TPM 1.2
- Up to Window 10
- Up to 7 independent displays (3VGA/DP onboard outputs + 4 outputs on discrete video card)
- PCIe x 16, PCIe x 1, PCIe x 16 (x4 link), M.2 Connector
The ThinkCentre M900 Tower & SFF (small form factor) offer enterprise level performance in the classic tower form factor. The Tower includes features such as a dust filter to ensure a long lasting machine, removable HDD, and a handle for portability. The SFF comes in space saving design to free up desktop space.
The M900 Tower starts at $799 with the SFF starting at $779.
Lenovo ThinkCentre M900z All-In-One
- 6th Generation Intel Core Processor up to i7
- Up to Win 10
- DDR4 2 X SO-DIMM up to 32GB
- Intel HD Graphics.
- HDD: up to 12TB SATA (dual HDD) / 500GB OPAL HDD or SSHD: up to 1TB
- SSD: up to 512GB SSD / 500GB OPAL HDD 256GB OPAL SSD
- Side Ports: 2 x USB3.0 port (1 rapid charge USB), 9-in-1 Card reader Headphone & mic combo port.
- Back Ports: 4 x USB 3.0 DP in & out combo, AC-IN, LAN connector
- AIO 23.8” 16:9 FHD (1920×1080) Wide LED backlight LCD 250nits, 10-point multi-touch, Anti-Glare
- Smart USB Protection, Kensington lock, Camera lock
- Basic monitor stand or Transformer
The M900z All-In-One option brings power to a sleek form factor. This machine packs improved memory and Wi-Fi capabilities to improve performance and includes features such as integrated handle for portability, wide viewing angles, and US military spec testing.
The M900z will start at $929 later this year.