It’s good to see that Android Wear isn’t just some thrown away project from Google, they’ve partnered before with artist to bring special watch faces to Android Wear watches. Now Google is partnering with some designers to bring great looking faces to your smart watches — especially for the 5 people with the TAG Heuer Connected.
The 9 designers and a brief description of their faces are listed below”
- Ted Baker: Reveal your sophisticated side with ten gorgeous designs.
- Melissa Joy Manning: Rock a different birthstone for every month of the year.
- Vivienne Tam: Watch Opera Girl twirl, take a selfie, and more.
- Nicole Miller: Stay on track and in style with Nicole Miller’s pop art.
- Y-3: Sport the styles of Yohji Yamamoto, inspired by the beauty of human movement.
- Mango: Add instant chic to any outfit with this ready-to-wear watch face.
- Zoe Jordan: Free your time of clutter with the clean lines of modern design.
- Harajuku Kawaii!: Express your playful side with this adorable and vibrant watch face.
- ASICS: Motivate yourself to stay active with the help of your fitness buddy.
These watch faces are available now on Android and will be coming to iOS soon. All these faces are free in the Play Store and will appear (probably via an update) in the iOS. My favorites are the Mango and Zoe Jordan designed ones, what about you all?