Lenovo Updates The ThinkPad Business Lineup With New Laptops, Tablets, And More
Lenovo is a company that is synonymous with the office. Businesses across the country rely on Lenovo’s products to get their work done and at CES 2016, Lenovo is bring brand new devices for business within their ThinkPad lineup. First and foremost, the Thinkpad T series. For 2016 Lenovo is updating this lineup with 4 new laptops. The ThinkPad T460 and T560 both offer a wide range of screen sizes, and storage and memory configurations. Both also offer “incredible” battery life, at least according to Lenovo’s claims. Both devices are pictured below.
The ThinkPad T460S offers the same portability and durability of the T460, but in a far thinner and lighter package. Weighing in at just under 3lbs with an extremely thin 18.8mm body, this laptop should prove great for those who are always on the go, but without sacrificing the power of a thicker laptop.
The ThinkPad T460P rounds out the new T Series bringing some serious power to the table. With a WQHD IPS display, up to 32GB of DDR4 RAM, and 6th Generation Intel H series quad-core processors, you shouldn’t have any issues getting things done on this machine.
Pricing on the T460 and T560 fall at $909 and $969 respectively. The T460S and the T460P come in at $1,059 and $1,249 respectively. All four laptops will be available starting in February.
With the ThinkPad X line, the X260 is a 12-inch ultrabook designed to be light and deliver incredible battery life. Lenovo claims over 21 hours over use with an optional battery. The X260 will be available starting in February starting at $929.
In the ThinkPad L Line, the L460 and L560 bring increased durability within their high-end packages. These will also be available in February at $749 and $779.
Lenovo has also announced a new collection of desktop PCs at CES 2016. The new ThinkCentre-In-One PCs will be available in 21.5″ and 23.8″ variants, both with optional touchscreens. The displays have an anti-glare coating as well as a refined outer design. Pricing details and availability dates are not available at this time.
Last but not least, Lenovo will be offering a collection of ThinkPad accessories as well.
- ThinkPad Stack Mobile Projector
- Standalone 150 lumens 720p projector with rechargeable battery and speaker. Embedded wireless connectivity with Miracast for cable free projection. Available in April 2016, $399
- ThinkPad Stack Charging Station
- Portable charging station that can supply both data and power for smartphones. With a wireless charging pad and wireless dongle, the kit provides a simple way to backup and charge your phone without managing cable or multiple connections. Available in April 2016, $49.99.
- ThinkVision X24 Pro
- Display with integrated Intel 3D RealSense camera and multiple ports including USB C. Also offers optional accessories including WiGig Bar for wireless connectivity to compatible notebooks or desktops. There’s also a wireless charging stand for compatible devices. Available in May, $399