Samsung’s 2016 flagship smartphone family, the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, will release later this week unlocked and from most US carriers. If you’re an AT&T customer however, or if you’re looking to switch, AT&T is offering a solid deal on the device.
Both new and existing customers will be able to purchase one Galaxy S7 (or S7 Edge) and get another free. The caveats, because there are of course some of them, first of all, you’ll need to activate a second line. You’ll also need to purchase both devices through AT&T Next. However if you’re already planning to do so, this is one heck of a good deal.
If you aren’t looking to get two S7’s, you can also mix-and-match. So if you buy one S7, up to $695 can be applied toward the S7 Edge.
- Available to new and existing customers
- Both phones must be purchased on AT&T Next, our popular installment plan, as follows:
- The first phone can be a new line or an upgrade.
- The second phone must be a new line and purchased on AT&T Next 24.
- Add both phones to a qualified plan, like Mobile Share Value, for as low as $70 a month for two phones.
- After three bill cycles or less, you will start to receive up to $695 spread out over 30 monthly bill credits.
- Just pay tax on both phones at sale.
- After $695 in credits a Galaxy S7 will be free or the credits may be applied towards the purchase of an S7 edge.
Users who have already pre-ordered their device are also eligible for the offer.