The Huawei Watch was one of the most impressive smartwatches from last year, but its price was never what we’d consider affordable. Prices range from $349 all the way up to $799. However right now Best Buy has the watch on sale for just $249.
The base model (stainless steel + leather band) is available for $249 with most metal band variants falling at $299. The more expensive gold models are on sale for $150 however, with the most expensive option now coming in at $549. You can pick up the deal both online and at your local Best Buy location.
In case you’ve forgotten, the Huawei Watch packs a 1.4″ AMOLED display, a Snapdragon 400 processor, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of storage, and a 300mAh battery which generally lasts about a day and a half on a charge. Links follow to each variant on sale.
- Stainless Steel, Black Leather Band ($100 Off)
- Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel Mesh Band ($100 Off)
- Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel Link Band ($100 Off)
- Black Stainless Steel, Black Stainless Steel Link Band ($100 Off)
- Rose Gold Stainless Steel Watch Jewel (For Women) ($50 Off)
- Rose Gold Stainless Steel, Brown Leather Band ($150 Off)
- Gold Plated Stainless Steel, Gold Stainless Steel Link Band ($150 Off)