Nokia 3.1 Android One phone goes on sale July 2nd with pre-orders today
Nokia has been making a comeback by pushing Android phones since the company’s relaunch last year. They’ve also been hard at work refreshing that lineup with their latest device, the Nokia 3.1, which is now up for purchase. The Nokia 3.1 was announced back in May and will be available on shelves July 2nd, but you can pre-order now through both Amazon and Best Buy.
The wallet-friendly phone has decent specs for the $159 price tag that would set it nicely in the same range as the Moto E series.
- Premium design with diamond cut aluminum sides and sculpted display
- Flagship form factor with a 18:9 5.2” 1440×720 HD+ Gorilla glass display
- Android One ensures that you have Pure, secure and up-to-date Android
- 1.25 GHz Octa-Core Mediatek 6750 mobile platform with 2GB of RAM and 16GB storage
- Perfect memories with a 13MP Camera
Again, this is a budget phone with appropriate hardware for the price. However, the Android One certification is a pretty big deal in this segment of the market. Most phones will never see an update at all in this range, but the official Android One builds will get monthly security updates for three years.
It’s also worth noting that the phone is GSM unlocked only (sorry Verizon and Sprint users). You’ll want AT&T or T-Mobile carrier support to rock this phone. Check out the link below for more info and purchase options.Nokia 3.1 on Amazon Nokia 3.1 at Best Buy